Precaution while Cooking
- Since they are NON-STICK MARBLE COATED, using oil as soon as they are cooked will prolong the life of the coating.
- Despite the coating’s durability, it should be handled with care when using metal or sharp tools.
- Always pay attention when preheating to avoid overheating and fire.
- Salty food should not be stored in cookware to prevent damage.
- If you use a low or medium flame, you are likely to get better results.
- Cookware should always be kept clean when not being used.
- Complete your kitchen collection with this essential design, perfect for any home by Klassic Kitchenware products.
- Fast & Economical Cooking
- Shatter-Resistant Tempered Glass Lid
- Totally TOXIN-FREE Product
There are no reviews yet.