Pressure Cookers are the basic need of every home, because it helps you to cook much faster and more deliciously. A quality Pressure Cooker can reduce cooking time up to 50%. There is no doubt that it has many pros but it has very much corns as well, so in order to avoid these cons, Pressure Cooker Safety Guidance are important to be followed, by following this guidance you will be safe from any Serious damage.
Pressure cooker use to store heavy heat insight it’s body in order to cook food and meals. But you should be aware of what the heat capacity of a specific pressure cooker has?
Pressure cooker has had negative views in past, because stories where attached of Exploding, and throwing their content across the kitchen. But Modern cooker are designed according to ISO standards to make you feel safe and comfortable while preparing food. Modern (Especially electric Cooker) are designed so that you won’t accidently open its lid and release all hot heat.
Importance of why we need to understand Guidance to use a Pressure Cooker – Because Pressure Cooker Are Usually used at home for different recipes and if you don’t understand the Importance of safety guidance then you are putting your and others life in risk.
Pressure Cooker Safety Guidance are as Follows:
- The release of steam from pressure cooker control valve may cause burns.
- This can be done by holding the lid up to a light source and view through the pressure control valve and ensure that the light passes through it. In the event of an obstruction, clean it with a wire but never use toothpicks or any object that may obstruct the pressure control valve.
- Protect oneself if steam escape through one of pressure cooker safely devices.
- Turn-off the burner and wait until the cooker cooled enough.
- Do not use the body of cooker for deep-frying / pressure frying with oil.
- Extreme caution must be used when moving the pressure cooker containing hot liquids.
- Close supervision is necessary when the pressure cooker is used near children.
- This application cooks under pressure. Improper use may result in scalding injury.
- Make sure the cooker is properly closed.
- The Handle of the lid should be directly over the body handle and fully engaged before operation.
- Always keep your pressure cooker safe and washed for next use.
- Do not place dry / empty cooker on a heat sources always fill it with water.
- Always Consider your safety first priority … than any other initiative.
The Pressure cooker can be Explode but not as violently as you fear. As we know everything has its breaking point and everything use according to his role, for example you can’t use glassware item for cooking because they are not designing for cooking, glassware is used to serve, similarly Even a good quality Pressure cooker has its restriction and guidance to use…
- Before cooking, check all your equipment’s carefully weather they are safe to use.
- Keep Pressure Cooker Rubber and other gesture clean.
- Clean VPS (Vent Pipe Safety wall) and VPW (vent pipe weight), because pressure cooker
- Fill Cooker according to his capacity, do not try to over fill cooker.
- Use liquid accordingly, in order to safe your food from burning.
- Raise the heat initially for pressure but turn it to down / low once pressure is reached to its maximum capacity.
- Do not open pressure cooker until its release its pressure itself, otherwise it will be very harmful.
- Make all necessity adjustment before your shutting the lid of cooker, as you can’t add anything. while cooking.
- Don’t cook those items in pressure cooker that can easily be cook in low heat, Ex: Rice.
- Be careful from steam of cooker.
- Follow the manual instruction given along site with Cooker.
- Use Pressure Cooker Specially for Following Items.
- Meat and vegetable
- Risotto dishes or Rice
- Fresh Herbs
- Clean Pressure Cooker after each time you Use it for cooking.
These are Some Most Important Tips to follow while using Traditional as well as modern pressure Cooker, to make safe and healthy cooking.
Steam outflow through the pressure cooker control valve:
If there is persistent undue release of steam from the pressure cooker, gently fit the pressure cooker weight to position it correctly on to the pressure control valve. Initially the formation of water droplets around the pressure control valve in normal.
Steam outflow around the rubber gasket:
If steam escapes around the lid rim, cool the cooker by releasing the while internal pressure. Remove the pressure control weight and open the cooker. Clean the internal rim and rubber gasket, and dry it. Reassemble and resume cooking. If the leakage remains there, stretch the rubber gasket carefully before using or use a new gasket immediately. Do not use the pressure cooker if steam persistently escapes the system/pressure cooker. Generally, are made from hygiene supreme quality rubber material.
Important: Always keep a clean gasket with cold water after every use.